0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 6 years

Aoa. Posting on behalf of a friend. Pediatric orthopedic suggestion needed By birth, baby can't open her left hand properly. only thumb and index finger open. The other 3 remain bend. The grip of hand is ok. Now she is one year old. What kind of treatment do you suggest? massage or surgery? If surgery what will be roughly cost on surgery.

Asked for Male, 33 years

What is the reason for irritation on the skin especially on backbone sometimes on chest and shoulder too. its not exactly itching but like feeling soft needles which irritates alot. This disappears while sitting in air condition or cool place. There are no rashes at all. Can this happen due to less water consumption? Can any doctor help me to get rid of it?

My 4 month old is never satisfied with her feed. She is on mother feed since birth. I now feed her 40-50 mins every 2 hrs still it is very hard to do house chores. She wants me all the time. She doesn't sleep in day if I'll keep her in my arms and keep feeding her than she is ok and will sleep. She likes to sleep at night for 7-8 hrs as I sleep with her and whenever she cries I feed her. Can any pediatric guide me should I start cerelac as she never gets satisfied.

Asked for Female, 41 years

Suffering from fever from last 10 days. Spikes usually at evening time. Dark-colored urine, body ache, irritate bowl. Took Cipro 500mg for 3 days bd along with pain killer a week ago. Has got some labs, still, I'm not feeling well. Plz, help me what's the problem.

Asked for Male, 30 years

I have had a lower back injury while performing deadlifts, weight was a bit heavy so I guess I lost it somewhere during my reps. Now, I have taken “Nise” and have rested for 10 days. My question is, how long do I have to resist myself from going back to the gym and should I start doing my lower back stretches for recovery as I still feel a bit of pain in the lower back and my but while I sit without support. please if there is any better way to recover the muscles, do recommend.

Asked for Male, 29 years

So in order to do this the proper justice, I must explain a few things. when I was 16 I got this spot on my cheek eventually it popped like a cyst would and it never came back it left a large pore though. now I'm 24 and I squeezed that spot to see if anything would come out. nothing did. but now its back and its red swollen and has moderate pain when touched I will attach a photo for you to see, the swelling is moderate I can't afford a doctor so I don't know what to do

Asked for Male, 42 years

I want to test my URIC acid levels, want to know that is it recommended to go through this test while you are having GOUT attack, or I can do it while I have some relief from pain. What another test one should go through if want to know if he is going through any type of Arthritis, including RA.

Asked for Male, 33 years

I have genital warts for the last 3 months. Did fulgration 2 times but the warts are coming back. I am also suffering from post nasal dripping and some gerd related issues (not too serious). I wanted to know that can i use fucicort andclotrin lotion for warts and icon 100 tab ( once a week). Please suggest can i use these creams on genital warts

Asked for Female, 32 years

I've heard that Dexamethasone injection can cause reduced liquor levels and I'm experiencing as well even though cervix is closed and there isn't any leakage. My dr gave me 2 shots of dexamethasone at 31 weeks. I didn't know why she anticipated delivery so early that she gave me 2 shots at 31 weeks.

Asked for Female, 14 years

My little one body start shaking in the mid of night for the very first time. Shake for 3 to 4 min then stop and then again after a few minutes. what's the reason? is its weakness as she soaks in rain.!! Really worried can you please help. age 9 years

Asked for Female, 36 years

I have got this really bad skin peel burn on my upper lip..right under the nose..thanks to charcoal wax strips (my bad, I used it more than once as per the pack) Kindly doctors suggest what to do to get off with this ..I am low with ferritin levels and marks don't go away easily. Suggest some good cream/ointment that won't cause further damage. I have a normal to dry skin.

Asked for Male, 27 years

I have this stretch pain in my left arm veins. Starting from ring finger and middle finger going all the way to shoulder via elbow. Also, my arm feels numb cold and weak. Please suggest what should I do and what is the cause of this pain.

Asked for Female, 27 years

I got puffy eyes 3 years before. I have a sore throat due to dust and pollen allergies. Kindly tell me any treatment for puffy eyes.

Asked for Female, 32 years

Any medicine herbal or something for stomach bloating control and urine burning I have visited many docs taken medicine like omeprazole etc but still same. Please tell me any cure.

Asked for Male, 12 years

Hi, my son is 7.3 years old but still, his teeth are not falling off, should I worry? No medical history except he had enlarged adenoids problem in the past but after proper treatment, he is absolutely fine now.

Asked for Female, 45 years

My elder sister aged 40 mothers of 5 kids complains jaw lock specifically while going to sleep along with severe headache & neck muscle pain. She also having low HB. Please guide which doctor to examine. The general physician simply diagnosed with low HB & recommended pain killers.

Asked for Male, 50 years

I'm having burning sensation here (yellow circled). It comes and goes without any pain for the last 6 months. Any dr. who can help me out? No stool problem or pain No stomach problem or pain

I want to know the Treatment of Mild jaundice in newborn? The baby was ok on day 1 and 2. But become pale on 3rd day had 20% in the first test and remained in the nursery for two days and discharged on 8.9% with 7 days dose of debitone syrup in morning n evening. But now it’s 8th day and she is too much pale. Even the feet are pale. What can be the reason and any treatment?

Asked for Male, 6 years

My Son (45 days old) is having problems with sleep. He takes 3 points feed and sleeps for one and a half hour max and start crying for more feed. I never saw him sleeping for hours peacefully. Now his throat is soar due to excessive crying. What can be done in this regard? Please advise.

Asked for Female, 58 years

My mother had root canal yesterday of her upper 5th and 6th teeth, now it is really painful for her since yesterday even swelling is still there. The root canal is done of both teeth with a gap of one day now the pain is really severe Dr prescribed no antibiotic What can be the reason?

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment